The Junior Boards are regional planning and networking groups made up of Chapter members who meet on a monthly basis to discuss Chapter-related issues, plan events, discuss advocacy and fundraising strategies, and network with each other. Each regional Junior Board is composed of representatives from each GLI Chapter in the region.
The 2012-2013 Regional Junior Boards are:
- The Greater New York City area Junior Board
- The Greater Washington DC area Junior Board
- The Greater Los Angeles area Junior Board
- The Greater San Francisco Bay area Junior Board
- The Virtual Junior Board – For Chapters not near one of the Regional areas above.